Combining exercise and diet is the only way to lose belly fat. If you're trying to lose belly fat, first, you need to make sure you have your diet under control — that means you can't slam back milkshakes, double cheeseburgers and potato chips. Instead, eating more lean protein, green leafy vegetables and heart-healthy whole grains will give you the energy you need to ramp up your metabolism with exercise over the next 30 days.
Change Your Body, Change Your Life
1. Develop a solid workout plan - you need a foundation of strong & amazing muscles.
2. Plan your weeks for a week and prepare them - you can't 'wing' a diet
3. Supplementation - they aren't needed, but they can help. CLA and L-Carnitine (Quadracarn) are the two Alpha discusses. He also discusses thermogenics such as Quadralean.
4. Fasted cardio - cardio on an empty stomach in your target zone or stop consuming anything but water for 4 hours prior to cardio
5. Do 1-4 for 30-days and see how you feel.
Commit to yourself and you will be amazed at the end of the 30-day who you look and feel!