Updated: Feb 20, 2020
It's you against the rich guy.For the job. For the girl.His whole appearance oozes class and power.He gets listened to. He gets respect.
He gets treated as a better person just because he wears better clothes.
It's unfair. But it's life. How can you compete?
Don’t Look Broke!
1. Wear nice shoes — it’s the easiest way to take your look to the next level. They can take an average outfit and make it look luxurious!
2. Invest in statement pieces — Alpha invests in outerwear. Nice jackets make you look high-end: bomber leather or nylon. Or rock a classic navy or black pea coat. Make sure it fits you perfectly.
3. Nail the fit & details! — have a suit built for you, for example. Customize every detail with Indochino such as fabric and label. More specifically for Alpha, he went functioning buttonholes & boutonniere, pick stitching, wide peak lapel, embroidery, side tabs instead of belt loops. Indochino is having an incredible sale on flawlessly fitting custom suits under $300. Build your suit online or in-store and look high-end: Indochino
4. Go solid basic pockets with your jeans — they are clean and timeless
5. Cut out your tags — grab a razor blade to remove them. Don’t rip them out as you can pop a thread and make hole in the garment.
6. Hang or lay out dry your clothing — don’t dry them in the dryer. Once dry, you can soften a bit in the dryer.
7. Accessorize — sunglasses, beaded bracelets, cuffs, watches, rings